GHIA FOUNDATION WAS FOUNDED IN 2013 by a team of kind-heated Professionals.
VISION: A World where women in developing Countries live healthier , longer lives
MISSION – To reduce morbidity and mortality among women in developing Countries by strengthening Health Systems to deliver high quality, comprehensive health services.
STRATEGIC Plan – Key areas which sets GHIA Foundation apart from other NGOs’ are:
- Caters to all irrespective of color, creed, race, or religion as we are all of one Human family.
- Provide Technical support for Policy and guidelines development with National Ministries of Health
- Direct implementation by National Health workers
- Plan with National Health Authorities to meet their objectives
- Wherever a woman access care, she should have access to comprehensive health services
- Reduces missed opportunity to Zero level
- Vigorous and campaign awareness on prevention of female cancers especially Breast and cervical cancers
- Prevention and control of female cancers
- Zero tolerance to maternal and child mortality
- Increased pre-service training on Non-communicable diseases
- Support Refresher training for in-service health workers on NCDs with hands-on female cancer screening at every opportunity
- Insert training of Nursing students and Medical students on NCDS into the curriculum